Tuesday 9 June 2009

waitingggggg

still waiting for the adapter to try out my new russian fish eye.
but I have taken some pics with my new fisheye which I am happy with, heres a couple



















































they are my 2 favourites, more of my favourite pictures that I have taken can be found at - http://mpora.com/roos_rip/photos/


AND ON AN EVEN BETTER PLUS SIDE, a very nice man from manchester contacted me after I posted a question on photo.net and offered to sell me his 30D for a BRILLIANT price, so I am super stoked about that!

but even though all of this good news is amazing, fed ex decided to send me a letter today and I have been charged £40 from customs for receiving my new sigma from hong kong, which as I am now skint, I have to wait untill the end of the month to pay and HOPE they dont take me to court or send the bailiffs round......

No comments:

Post a Comment