Wednesday 26 August 2009

Tadley Jam

Not much to put here. I was going to go, having time off work is a rarity for me, and therefore if there is something to do, I will do it, and actually having transport, it was a given. After getting there in the ghetto of tadley, setting up some camera equipment at a very small skatepark where many of the AWE infected tadley boys used to ride loads making themselves what they are today, then getting asked by someone with nike airs and a burberry cap how much my camera equipment was worth, I decided to keep my photo taking to a minimum, and it shows, therefore coming out with basically nothing, except this picture of Tadley's/Basingstoke's wonder Luke Towey, who by the way has a wonderful new video filmed by wizz kid samwise, which is shown below the picture.





More luke-towey BMX >>



p.s. - it definitely must be AWE doing something to tadley's water to produce the raw talent that comes out of that park.

No comments:

Post a Comment