Saturday 19 December 2009

Simon's Mini

This is basically the reason why I was taking pictures tonight, it may have been freezing, it may have been dark and my car may have blown up from overheating when running so the lights could stay on, but I told Simon I would get some shots and what better time to get them than in the snow, which comes in Basingstoke very rarely and it seemed a shame to waste the chance.
This is actually only the second time I've used flashes on pictures of cars, the first time was when I first got my Jetta, the results were ok, but I'm more happy with these ones, the use of Bevell's lights and car headlights helped a fair bit.
Simon's Mini a very nice machine, and it's also more capable of supplying enough power to run the light than my car so I could take some pictures of Bevell's Rado.
It was just by chance that Bevell decided to bring his Rado out with his light to get some pictures, which are shown below.

Anyway, here are a couple of my favourites of Simon's Mini.



No comments:

Post a Comment