Thursday 4 March 2010

You probably haven't noticed

For all 3 of you people that might glance at my blog every now and again, I haven't been updating much, theres a good reason why, but nothing to show for it, basically I'm creating my very own website, that, no doubt, I'll post a link to here, but in this website I was told that 'Blogger' was soooooo last year and to get with the times and get 'Wordpress', so I did just that, so any new updates will be posted on www.rosspenny.wordpress.com and therefore I have no reason to update here, never the less, if I feel the need to tell the world something, but don't want it published on my website, I'll probably post it here, so check them both out!
Like I said, I'll post the link for my website up once it's up, I've nearly finished it, just a couple more pages and info to work out and funds to work out too, I'm aiming to have it up around the start of April, so.......WATCH THIS SPACE.

Safe

No comments:

Post a Comment