Sunday 24 January 2010

James 'Bruza' Ivett

After a stupid amount of snow, the time finally came back around that it's dry enough to go down the skatepark, and even though it being bitterly cold, I jumped at the chance to try out my new 18-250mm lens, I haven't taken pictures in so long and it felt like I was having withdrawal symptoms, it wasn't cool.

So as soon as I could, I left work, drove home, got a jacket and my camera and went straight down the park, just to see a chilled little session going down as it got dark and the ramps got dewey, but I didn't care, I just wanted to take a couple of photo's, so I talked to James and he told me he needed a couple of promo shots done for Simpel Session, where he is riding for Mongoose, so I said 'fo' shore' and set up a couple of flashes and whipped out the new lens, I was surprised that I could get all the camera and flash settings right first time as it had been so long, anyway, I shot some pictures, pretty happy with the new lens......then when I got home I blew the cobwebs off photoshop and whipped them up a bit and sent them to james.

It just feels so good to be back out and shooting again, I just hope the weather stays dry, even if it's cold, I don't care, as long as there is photo opportunities.

Bring on Estonia.....

No comments:

Post a Comment