Wednesday 10 February 2010

Simpel Session Videos

As I promised, I uploaded our hostel videos onto youtube which can be seen on my youtube profile here, some of them are a laugh, some of them you kinda need to be there for, in fact most of them you kinda had to be there for, on second thoughts, unless you wanna waste your time, probably best not to watch them.


But on a different note, Mike King over at ffwdbmx made a couple of edits which I've put below, he also said he liked my photo's and plans to use some in a photo feature, which means a lot, not only because it's my photo's but also because he never compliments anyone, so to receive a kind word like that from him makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside, anyway, here are the videos, and you should definitely watch them as I personally think they are the best edits of Simpel Session so far, and keep posted on ffwdbmx, as it's constantly being updated with quality video's and pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment